Saturday, November 29, 2008

Free Sample Sites

I really love the ones that post stuff that is truly free, no catch but so many of these truly free deals are lost amidst the "sign up and complete these requirements and we will consider sending you a free sample of something you really didn't need in the first place" offers. I'm sick of it.

I have found a couple great sites, one of them being "Hey, Its Free"
They send great free sample offers to my inbox daily so I don't even have to do extra work to find them. The offers are generally quality and catch free. If you decide to check them out make sure you take a look at their "free birthday meals".......so many restaurants will give you a free dessert, appetizer or meal during the week of your birthday and/or just for signing up for their E-club. Awesome right?

No comments: