Monday, January 5, 2009

Ebates

Well I finally got with the program and signed up for Ebates. I wish I would have done it sooner, Residence Inn and Enterprise Rent-a-Car are on there and we have spent some good money with them. Would have been nice to get cash back. Better late than never though!

Here's my little referral message (copied from Ebates.com), if you sign up through my link it helps me out. No matter how you sign up though, if you shop online, please sign up so you can get cash back!

I wanted to tell you about Ebates, a shopping site that gives you up to 26% Cash Back every time you shop online. You can shop at over 1000 stores including Barnes & Noble.com, Gap, Target, Buy.com and Expedia. Plus you get additional savings with exclusive coupons, free shipping offers, and limited-time sales!
Sign up with Ebates today and we'll each get a $5 bonus when you make your first purchase!
Click here to sign up:
http://www.ebates.com/rf.do?referrerid=ZOrlD3Gp4bU3JS59OJhXIw%3D%3D
Happy shopping!

No comments: