Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Sizzler in Oceanside

I have shared my comments with Sizzler, now I'm sharing them with you.


I have visited this Sizzler twice and been disappointed both times.Instead of one menu there are several menus plastered all over the walls, it is not efficient, customers were confused and the line to pay was moving extremely slowly while people tried to figure out the menu.

I ordered the salad & appetizer bar (both times) because the rest of the menu lacked appeal. The selections were minimal and looked like they had been sitting out all day. The meat for the tostada shells was at the bottom of the tray with only a layer of oil at the top, the vegetables were wilted and the chicken was very dry. For the same price I can go to Soup Plantation or Sweet Tomatoes and get a much larger selection with higher quality food. The restaurant was very dark. I will not be returning to this Sizzler.

No comments: